Hey cat guys...dont miss out!

Ha, I was just going to post this but Markus beat me to it. Looks like an arco frame. I think the only thing cat is the front rim and maybe the rear shocks.:confused:

capguncowboy

"This is a very fun to ride mini bike and can hold up to 380 pounds due to this powerful Briggs and Stratton motor"

Where do these people come up with these figures?

Cut the boy some slack, he needs the money so he can buy a Jenny Craig starter kit with 28 days worth of nutritional meals. After all, he weighs 380 pounds.:laugh:

I sent him one last night and told him what he has there is an alexander reynolds and not a cat eliminator. i sure do hope some poor newbe sucker doesnt buy it.

I just got an email from him. He said he googled the arco mini bike, and that is not what he has,arcos do not come with rear suspension. He says it is 100% cat except for the seat and motor. Also said when he replaced the fender a mini bike expert told him that it is a cat eliminator. :shrug:

capguncowboy

I just got an email from him. He said he googled the arco mini bike, and that is not what he has,arcos do not come with rear suspension. He says it is 100% cat except for the seat and motor. Also said when he replaced the fender a mini bike expert told him that it is a cat eliminator. :shrug:
Was this the mini bike expert?