How do you get ahold of Hent?

I renewed my membership last night (I didn't know it had expired) but it isn't showing that and it is refusing to allow me to send any PM's to anyone, including Hent. Any suggestions on what to do next?

gbabins1

I renewed my membership last night (I didn't know it had expired) but it isn't showing that and it is refusing to allow me to send any PM's to anyone, including Hent. Any suggestions on what to do next?
Maybe try tagging him
[MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm sure his family and his business are higher priority than this forum; give him some time. [MENTION=43821]Biodude[/MENTION] , I have sent a PM to Hent on your behalf, since you are unable to do so.

You most likely can't send a message because there are too many old messages in your box. When you are a supporting member you get 5000 messages. When your not a supporting member, I think the space is limited.

I'm sure his family and his business are higher priority than this forum; give him some time. [MENTION=43821]Biodude[/MENTION] , I have sent a PM to Hent on your behalf, since you are unable to do so.
Thanks! I guess I was thinking that it just took care of itself and that he didn't need to do anything manually.