How do you know you my be spending too much time in your shop

glenn baine

DO YOU GUYS HAVE PLACE IN YOUR SHOPS THAT YOU SPEND MORE TIME IN THEN YOUR HOME. MY FATHER IN LAW LIVES WHIT DEBBIE AND I HE HAS THIS DISORDER THAT CAUSED MY REMOTE TO GROW TO HIS HAND. LOL, SO I STAY OUT HEAR MOST OF MY TIME. I LOVE HIM THOUGH HE IS A GOOD MAN HE HELP MAKE MY SWEET HART. ANYWAY JUST LIKE TO SEE WEAR YOU HANG OUT IN YOUR SHOP. I KNOW I GO ON AND ON ,,ON :eek:ut:

I dont spend enough time in mine, it's 900sq ft of attatched garage and I'd be ashamed to show but a glimpse of it. Just finished a 20x30 shop and since I sold my buisness it's full of stuff. Point is I'm simply not spending enough time in the shop. If I had to say I'd say I know I'm spending too much time out there if I get anything done at all.:eek:ut: Your shop is nice and well organized, maybe I'll get there.:shrug:

there's barely room to do anything in the garage here. it's full of crap and a friend's '85 MR2 that we're doing an engine swap on. it's getting a turbo'd something or other that was putting down 300hp to the wheels in the previous MR2 he had it in. it's going to be a fast car since it only weighs 2200lbs with him in it.

armt

Just built a 1900 sq ft shop, with 4 bay roll up doors. Overheal loft for storage. But my wife is already trying to take over a 1/4 of it LOL.:surrender: Having to build more storage space. So yes I am out there all the time. Glad I have it!:smile:

glenn baine

I LET MY WIFE IN SOME TIMES TO BRING ME MY DINNER. LOL SHE VERY GOOD ABOUT LETTING ME PLAY WITH MY STUFF. HUM,,,,,MAYBE SHE JUST DON'T WANT ME IN THE HOUSE.:confused::xmas-smiley-016:

korndog

I have one of those automatic alarms that tells me to get my worthless ass in the house and do something useful for a change. Seems to work very well.

Glenn, by the looks of your pictures, you just might be spending too much time in your shop! I've never seen a shop that was that clean and organized! I'd be too afraid to get it dirty. I don't have a shop, so everything I work on is inside my house. Everything gets pressure washed at the car wash, and then taken apart and cleaned again, before it comes into the house. Living room and kitchen are where my projects come together. My spare bedroom is the warehouse for parts, go karts, and mini bikes. Dirt bikes and snowmobiles stay outside. Finished projects and survivors, go to a friend's "museum." I built a very big shed/shop in front of my house, but it's never big enough, and didn't seem to help a whole lot. Obviously I'm not married and don't have a girlfriend. I have new girlfriends all the time, but they don't stick around long. :blink:

Great looking shop:thumbsup: I see ya have a microwave out there:wink: What else do ya need?? :eek:ut: Frig and coffee pot!!! LOL, That stuff is probably already out there. PERFECT:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

glenn, no tool boxxes you can do like me and keep all your tools in a bucket,also i see the cat has a desk,do you? just kidden :thumbsup::smile:

you never know when there going put new locks on the doors to the house,,,,might need a place to sleep ,,,,lol the cat lets me use her computer :shrug: kitty girl checks all the packages from Pennsylvania
you never can be to careful