How many members have their first bike?

i still have my 72 arctic cat climber in the family... my bro-in-law has it & his kids enjoy the heck out of it & she is still running & all orignal parts... paint looks nice & seat has no tears
:hammer:

Last edited:

buckeye

I guess I can say I do. The Fox in my photos is my first even though I didn't get it (from my uncle) at 40 something. Just rehabin it now. Originally was bought new by my family.

I wasn't allowed to have one as a kid, So, I have a lot of them now at 41.
Even if I had one when I was a kid. My mom would sold it the second she thought it wasn't being used,That's how she is.

yup my super bronc. got it from my unkle when i was like 10. so iv had is 15 years or so. it didnt get used a whole lot back then because it was cobbled together by 10 year olds lol plus big and hard to handle. We asked him for a minibike and he gave us a bronc roller lol

Cheesey, I restored my sprint gave it to my daughter 10 yrs ago , now she is 20 and in college so I kinda got it back!::smile:
It will never mean to them what it did to us.

You will get yours back!

Cheesey, I restored my sprint gave it to my daughter 10 yrs ago , now she is 20 and in college so I kinda got it back!::smile:
It will never mean to them what it did to us.

You will get yours back!
I agree..they had more meaning back before video games and internet. But I will never forget that smile she had the first time she rode it. I am sure someday it will be left behind here when she moves on...and then I can eventually redo it for a grandkid...lol. Plus I sneak it out and ride it once in a while when she is not home.:thumbsup:

Street Smart

Wish i still had mine, i had it for about 6 years then it was stolen from my garage when i was a kid.
My oldest son was given a mini bike about 16 years ago that we still have(in my sig) plus the 3 others and the kart that we have

My first mini bike was made by my dad. It got stolen out of the garage. Then I had a arco, which I still have. I was getting ready to sell the arco when suddenly I got my 1972 rupp back from my nephew. THEN IT ALL STARTED. Now I think I have 9 mini bikes!!!! Tons of fun:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: