How many minibikes do you have?

I have 15 right now. I get paid tomorrow and Im supposed to be picking up a few more in the next couple days. I would post pics of them all next to each other but I keep them in 2 different locations. :scooter:

2SlickNick

Damn.... And I thought I had a problem.
I have 3 riders ( db30 trike, db30 with sidecar, and another db30 all with predator engines)
Have another db30 roller which needs an engine.
And a 1970's MudBug 3 wheeler I am restoring.

This is a sickness and I admit I am sick. I also decline professional help.

Just one. It was last run about a year ago. Stored in my dry basement. I run 100LL avgas in it,which has a long shelf life. No varnishing or ethanol gas here.

Well when the ole lady last counted I think she said u have f:censure:n 19 Minibikes :laugh: glad she didn't go to the other house and look in the barn :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I think there's 5 more over there plus a super Tryke...:laugh::thumbsup:

Well when the ole lady last counted I think she said u have f:censure:n 19 Minibikes :laugh: glad she didn't go to the other house and look in the barn :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I think there's 5 more over there plus a super Tryke...:laugh::thumbsup:
Lmao my old lady snuck into my garage. Started screaming at me wtf you only had 4 bikes last year and now you have 20. now I know why were eating ramen.
I told her this is why you don't have a key.

At the moment I have 3 bikes. Manco streaker as a rider, the new Arco frame drag bike still in progress, and the Italian bike is just a roller that I bought from Randy (Harley's papa) which will someday be on off-road/trail bike.
I don't plan on having too many more bikes, then again I thought I would stop at one lol.

Last edited:
This is such a vulgar and rude question. =:cool: Have you been speaking with my family again?

But if you must know, it's six. But the one that is not street legal does not count and the yellow one is basic secondary street transportation with 60 miles per gallon fuel efficiency so it does not count either.

So really only four which is a low number for most of us.

Rick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

And hey, these are not minibikes, they are time machines. It's 1972 again every time I ride one. Not that I want Richard Nixon as president again but it's ok for me to be thirteen years old again every once in a while.

Rick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I only own 3.

I'm just holding on to the other 13 for friends.
HAHAh I'll use that at some point.

I definately think its a good idea to never let them be seen all at the same. So i keep a few in the garage, a few in the basement, a few in the shed...

This past weekend I cleaned the garage and shed so I got em all together for a group photo. Only thing missing is the Rupp Lancer kart but right now its got no wheels on it.

13 bikes. Still trying to figger out which engine is going on some of them but I'm covered.

I lost count when it reached the mid twenties lol

In all fairness they are not all minis 5 or 6 are street bikes

Which is even worse as they take up even more room lol