I could use some help

I have had this auranthentic trike sitting in my storage now for well over 8 years. It seems to be around early to mid 70's. I have tried to do as much research as I can but have never come across this mini bike in trike form. It dose not seem to be a home built modification either. It looks like a real manfactured conversion. I bought it in hope to convert it into a motorized version, but sadly have no time to do so. I am looking to sell the bike, it is I would say in fair condition due to the age. please help me if you have any input. I could also send some pictures as well. thanks!

Last edited:
THAT THING IS COOL:thumbsup:ARE YOU GOING GREEN? LOOKS FACTORY TO ME NOT HOMEBUILT.YOU SHOULD POST THE PICS IN THE THREAD.

Last edited:
It's an Auranthetic. They were electric,but another company sold the same bikes with 80cc two strokes. Never saw a 3 wheeled one. I bet it's factory built. If not, they matched the paint.

Thanks! I feel so as well, just not in the position to be able to restore it:shrug: It is made by the brand Auranthentic, out of Los Angeles, CA. I Have found the brand and a couple of forums on the company Auranthetic, but all I have seen is the common 2 wheeled mini bike, Not any trikes. It dosen't seem to be a home built Mod either, it is definitly a factory conversion. I just dont know how I would go about finding a potential buyer.

Well it was talked about that Auranthentic did make a trike and there it is. I have to laugh when I saw the kick stand still on the bike. From what I see they started with the two wheeler and made it into a trike. I would like to see the details of the rear axle it looks like the used a 3 bearing support so it must have a differential in use. I see one brake lever on the handle bars for the front brake and one from the left rear wheel and an open wheel hub on the right side. And all the parts of the rear section looks to be very well done . I think it is a real find with all the Green Brigade looking for gas alternatives with news last night that or gas is headed back up to the $4.00 level earlier this year. With the new higher tech batteries out today this trike is looking better. And any more pictures would just be eye candy for all of us. Thanks for the great pictures.
Steve :scooter:

Well even with my Comcast cable connection that is for my home phone, high speed Internet, two DVR recorders and 3 television connections. I still don't get Speed Channel.
Now I only pay a piddle amount of $236.00 each and every month such a bargain.
So the big NASCAR winner is ??? All the beer company's and car company's won't miss little Ole me.
Steve :scooter: