hair piece off, or rug,whatever you wont to call it, i think steve realey needs
to give it back,
# 2 randy needs to chainge his avatar.
# 3 EZEDOSIT, ez i told a lie and a lot of are members beleved me,i am sorry
for doing that, I AM NOT 90 YEARS OLD, BUT WILL BE IN 21 YEARS SOOOO
i am realy only 69, born 10-4-41,BUT in my head im 25,in my bones 165 y/o
all my suspencion parts are worn out,and need replaced,i hope you will
forgive me for that, your old frend,wayne. :smile:

I changed it, I hope your happy. Whail your making rites you should get your silver wear back to.:laugh:

Last edited:
#1 my son randy is using a abatar of me
and steve AKA MINI-MATIC,just befor the photo was snaped steve pull my
hair piece off, or rug,whatever you wont to call it, i think steve realey needs
to give it back,
# 2 randy needs to chainge his avatar.
# 3 EZEDOSIT, ez i told a lie and a lot of are members beleved me,i am sorry
for doing that, I AM NOT 90 YEARS OLD, BUT WILL BE IN 21 YEARS SOOOO
i am realy only 69, born 10-4-41,BUT in my head im 25,in my bones 165 y/o
all my suspencion parts are worn out,and need replaced,i hope you will
forgive me for that, your old frend,wayne. :smile:
Wayne, I forgive ya my Friend. All is good. :thumbsup: I knew ya was just Joking around about being 90 years old. No Problem. Heak I'll be 90 years old myself, in 29 years. :laugh: No, I'll be 62 in February. Don't slow Wayne, or I'll catch up to ya. I'm just a Kid myself. I'm doing stuff now that I didn't get a chance to do when I WAS a Kid. I was always Working. But now that I'm almost Re-Tired, I'm enjoying Life and My Mini's and Projects and just having Lots of Fun, with no Worries in the World. No Wife, No Kids, Just Me, Riding my Mini's into the Sunset. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

P.S.
And Buying Lots of Parts and Lots of Motors :laugh:

Now what the hell am I gonna do with this "HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY WAYNE" cake I bought??
...do you know how much 90 candles cost...had to buy 3 boxes!! :doah:

Now what the hell am I gonna do with this "HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY WAYNE" cake I bought??
...do you know how much 90 candles cost...had to buy 3 boxes!! :doah:
Hey, there will be no Cussing on this Thread or in this Forum, get my Drift, Boy. I know where You can stick those Candles and that Cake. :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

MINI-MATIC

Wayne,sorry about your hair piece,I think it got hooked on my bike.When I returned home here in Michigan from Winber,my dogs saw the hair piece and must of thought it was a Rat and tore it to shreads!!!:shrug::grind::shrug: sorry about that LOL!!:thumbsup:

Oldsalt

wayne
You say you were born 10-4-41. You are one of the few on this site that is older than me [10-30-41]. I was very surprised that I lived to the year 2000 because it seemed like that was not possible. Now, being nearly 70 years old, I can now see that THESE are the good ol' days! I can do what I want and when I want. Can even act like I don't hear what someone is saying if I don't want to respond or be corrected.

THANK TO ALL YOU GUYS VERY NICE OF YOU ALL
BUT ABOUT THE BIRTHDAY CAKE AND CANDLES,WHY CANT YOU MAIL THEM
TO ME ? i realy like cake !! :smile: STEVE, I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER !
:smile::smile::smile::thumbsup::thumbsup:

james c

hey ez? are you the moderater? i know strigoi is gone but no one has replaced him? im just wondering as i thought you were? are you?

Wayne,I have great news!!!today I just found a used hair piece with low miles on it at a second hand Thrift Store,do you want to come by on the BROOM and pick it up:shrug::shrug::laugh:

hey ez? are you the moderater? i know strigoi is gone but no one has replaced him? im just wondering as i thought you were? are you?
It was a Joke James, didn't ya seen the laugh sign at the end? Besides U don't tell me what to do or say, Boy. :laugh: :biggrin:

Last edited:
hey james, if the guys vote for me or mini-matic on the ins clame,i hope
you vote for me, just joking, :thumbsup::thumbsup: :smile:

please mail it to me,nowon got me one,cept wife,but thats all gone, :smile:
…sorry, no can do Wayne. We tried lighting all the candles to see what it would look like…forgot it was an ice cream cake and the intense heat turned it to soup.:doah:

It's a good thing you came clean about your age now…in 21 years when you really do turn 90, you would have a hard time convincing people you're 111 and still riding your mini bike.:scooter::laugh:

Btw..you were right about the traffic at Hershey….fought my way in there though and saw a half dozen minis and one trike…one pretty nice Fox with a running Tecumseh for $250- I'm still kicking myself I didn't buy it:mad2:…..another guy had a beautiful all original Skat-Kitty with sidecar but he wanted 3k…little out of my league :rolleyes:

ok steve AKA mini-matic, you are off the hook,after the last post you maid
some of the NICE members on here took up a collection for me to buy one
as of 10 min: ago its up to $ 450.00 ops,that shud be $ 4.50 that was between only 15 members!! so now you know has the pull around here.