I'm thinking of taking a roadtrip

I don't know what time I am leaving in the morning or what the traffic will be. But I may need a phone number in case of emergency...lol
I do know I have one of those long cables like they run through tires at the tire places so nobody walks away with them. Currently holding in one Taco loaded ready to go to an undisclosed location. I could toss in the Murray frame as well. Prices worried about later. Moving money is a lot easier than minis. Payment can even wait until Windber so you have plenty of time to save up for purchase AND delivery...lol ��

Mean Dean

If you want to make a right on the 280 north to Livonia ,Mich for a good day trip well worth the trip ask Jamie. I am going to be in your neck of the woods this weekend until next in Mansfield, Ma.

He checked in at OldMiniBikes on Facebook earlier. I sent the boss a text but he's probably giving Gumpit a ride in the jet....

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

It's like where's Gumpit ?

I've been Jonesin' for a mini bike road trip, especially a multi-state one, so I've been looking forward to 'living vicariously' through your posts to the thread here Randy !!

Sounds like you've been busy, saw that you were at Mama, and Papa's....then possibly going to see Manchester1....but no direct posts from you today....where did you make it to ?... Who all are you going to get to see ? Keep us posted, and have fun !

Last edited:
Spent the afternoon with Gumpit and Hent. Just a bunch of yacking. :laugh: Kinda like when your at Windber and you can't stop talking about mini bikes.:laugh: Gumpit and I had some dinner and I showed him the way to the turnpike. West he went.:thumbsup:
Got my new Taco today.:smile: