Inconsiderate OldMiniBikes members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im calling him out,he started the thread about me because i was 3000miles away and gone away from this site for almost 4 weeks and therefore could not respond to his thread.WTF?????????????????.
I don't know you, but I have met Ogy at Windber. Guy is as knowledgeable as they come and forgot more than you will most likely know. Unfortunately it get irritating when you are asked or are selling parts and you go to the trouble to take photos and get shipping quotes and so on.
You've said you peace as did Ogy. Take it to PMs now before this turns into another "classifieds font to hell" thread.

What did he do?I offered to buy the wheel as soon as i saw his post and got all this??WTF.I bought one on ebay already,not jacked over anything.
So it's all about YOU ain't ???? All this? right! all this because you have failed to realize that he physically did something for your gain. put a side he had no knowledge of what happened to you because you never replied.
So let me ask you this,are you just arrogant and self-centered or just to dumb to get it? :shrug:

A simple a apology and a explanation would have avoided all this but YOU keep pouring more salt in the wound! and now to brag about buying from someone else....now I say WTF!:doah:

Well I feel obligated to stick my nose in here :doah: this is partly my fault, I offered a rim to Cap'n kanuckles, Ogy PMed me to say he had the rim also but he didnt want to step on my sale :thumbsup: I told him to go ahead and make the offer it wasnt a big deal to me who's rim was bought it was all about helping another member :thumbsup: I went to the trouble of taking the wheel off the bike taking it apart sending him pics and a price that I thought was fair(shipping included $25.00) I was even going to sand blast the rim before shipping :shrug: after four days of PM's and Cap'n kanuckles trying to beat me up on my price and my not budging he decided not to buy :shrug: At that point I PMed Ogy and told him what had transpired and that maybe he should think twice about his offer :doah: It was at that point that Ogy started this thread it might not have been Ogy who bent over backwards but I did and Ogy was ignored :doah:
So in some way this is my fault
Randy

buckeye

And I was wondering why start a parts wanted thread knowing vacation was coming. Not checking for responses for a week.
If I want something enough to start a thread,I sure am gonna check back.

Myself, I'll let a person know that I might have what they need, but I don't start putting a bunch of time in it until we have solid communication. FWIW.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.