is anyone else here having problems loading pics

I have been able to download pics on here with my phone and now it seems since the layout of forum I can't anymore. I have some pictures for the Lil Indian build bike I want to post but can't. Thanks.

Here's the message I get when trying to download pisc
18319:error creating directory (check permissions)
Please notify the system administrator.

I had some "parse error" thing yesterday when I tried to link from "my photos" in the bottom left of the box into the thread, but the pics uploaded to my album without a problem

Hent

the more info you provide the easier and faster I can fix the issues.

When reporting problems, please provide the URL (webpage) that you are on, what you're trying to do, etc.

I'll be looking into this now.

Thanks,

Iv never been allowed to pm a picture.
Whattttttttttttttttttttttt ?!?!?! You are a supporting member ! It must be your phone or something .

Oh by the way it looks like Hent is working on the photo gallery....Its all down on my end .

Trying to post pictures of my new toy and it keeps telling me new posts are limited by urls and checked for forbidden words. Tried to only post one picture (one url) and its a photobucket account and they don't allow forbidden words.

Also not sure if its just the old posts and the pic urls have been deleted or removed but there are a ton of missing pictures in just about every thread I've looked at. I've been on forums for years and have helped mod a few and have never seen so many missing images.

Last edited: