Is this the rare savage mini bike

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHAT KIND OF MINI BIKE I HAVE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS MAYBE A RUPP OR LIL INDIAN I SEEN A PICTURE OF A SAVAGE AND IT IS REALLY CLOSE MAYBE SO EXPERT ADVICE OR INFO ABOUT THE BIKE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
:scooter:

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND SORRY FOR ASKING THE VALUE I
PLAN ON FIXING IT UP FOR ME AND MY SON THE ENGINE THAT WAS ON IT I DONT THINK
IS THE ORIGINAL ITS A 3HP BRIGGS AND STRATTON I HAVE A HONDA GX 120 ILL USE FOR NOW:hammer:

That bike deserves a vintage two stroke, like a Clinton or West Bend.
But its yours to do what you please.
How about some history on it? How did you come to own it?

i just got a Tecumseh HSK850 2 cycle engine only problem it has a 7\8 shaft
that 2 1\2" long so im gonna need a new clutch
AS FOR THE MINI BIKES HISTORY MY DAD PICKED IT UP FROM A YARD SALE FOR $20 AND ITS BEEN SITTING IN THE SHED FOR ABOUT A YEAR SO ME AND MY SON DECIDED TO GET IT RUNNING THATS WHEN I STARTED TRYING TO ID THE MAKE MODEL ETC.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE BIKES AND WHY ARE THEY SO SOUGHT AFTER:thumbsup:

TomH

The reason they are sought after is because they are old...they didn't make many(rare). That doesn't mean crap old, rare, UNLESS there is a demand for them. And guess what, you have a bike there that is all three...BINGO. But condition is also everything. Yours needs a lot of work, and with your pics, you can't tell what all it needs for parts, VINTAGE period correct parts. My advice would be if you are only interested in a running driving mini bike. Would be to either offer it as a trade to someone who will probably fix it up and put it on a shelf....with lights..maybe mirrors too. Or slap it up on EBay and see what she will bring. Buy something less collectable for riding. Or the third option..cobble it up and make a rider out of it. Your bike and your decision. Hope this helps