It sucks that it came down to this

I picked up another 1st gen. Camaro and I have no room in my garage. Not only that but I don't have time to work on my mini's anymore :sadcrying4: I could stack them up in the back yard but my wife wants me to redo the landscaping back there and clean it up for the summer I will be selling my whole collection of bikes and parts here is what I have

Cheeftah MB1000 rolling frame with a custom made seat from Ks8ball I'm asking $80.00 obo for this one

I have a pretty complete Bird Nighthawk that needs to be restored, asking $70.00 obo It has a 3hp briggs on it now that runs ok, needs to be cleaned and tuned up. willing to sell without the engine as well

I have an unidentified Sears mini bike thats complete minus the seat. needs to be restored has a HS40 engine on it that does not run. I don't know what it needs asking $60.00 obo for this one. Willing to sell without the engine as well.

K&S Hornet frame, that is very rough asking $15.00 obo for it

6.5 Tec powersport engine. was told that it needs a carb rebuilt. asking $45.00

and lastly I have a 5.5 Honda gx60 runs good asking $80.00

951 295 1223 Mel

I'm getting to where i can't sleep at night with the mini's in the garage, so i made a place for them in the basement, don't worry I drained the gas, when there gets to be too many in the basement I'm going to move the washer and dryer upstairs, and demolish those damed cement sinks, then I'll have room for 10 or 15 more!!!
dave

67 Camaro, the guy started the restoration on this car last year but due to a change of jobs he is moving to Texarkana TX and will not have time to finish the car. The car somes with all of the sheet metal, suspension and interior. Pretty much just needs an engine and trim. I traded my rebuilt 383 stroker engine for his 69 chevelle and some cash. I should have it on a trailer to Rialto, CA by next month to get the paint and body work finished at my cousins shop

Also the K&S Hornet frame, and the Honda gx160 engine has been sold

New Prices:

Cheeftah $75.00
Sears $45.00
Bird $60.00

Tec 6hp Engine $40

$175.00 for all

Last edited: