I've seen it all, now!

I turned 55 my last birthday. In my opinion, I've seen a good bit in my lifetime. Now though, I think I can safely say that I have seen it all. A company called "Hero Builders" has made a doll called- ‘Rambama’ SEAL Team 6 action figure. Please don't misunderstand my disapproval of Obama, I will vote for a qualified man or woman for president regardless of race, creed, or color. But, notice that I did say qualified...
BTW- I think the dolls are actually selling like "hotcakes":eek:. Heaven help us! Tim.

Neck

Growing up is optional
I normally refuse to talk about politics (unless I want to start an argument) but all the qualified candidates have skeletons in their closet, and they wont run for fear of having them drug out!

"Neck" It's like a friend of mine says. Politics- poly= many; ticks= blood suckers. Many blood suckers:laugh:. And, a vote ends up being for the lesser of 2 evils, anyway. You're "dead on" about discussing politics and arguing. But, this was so rediculous, I couldn't pass it up. Tim.

I'm sure I'll be seeing those dolls all over the place as summer goes on.

hey buy a case of them and store them away and in 20 years EBAY them for a tidy profit.

You have to give obama credit for getting it done, not just becasue he ordered the hit because I'm sure that had been done many times before but because he kept it hush-hush until the job was done so the job could get done before osama bolted.

I had already thought about buying one or more to save for collector's value. If it never became valuable, then my grandchildren (when I get some) could use the figure as a bad guy for G.I. Joe to beat up:laugh::laugh::laugh:. Tim.

The Commander in Chief of our country should have to have a stellar military career or not be allowed to run. Kinda like an armchair quarterback otherwise. A man who never served can order the military into action?:shrug: Never has made sense to me and never will! Obama is a shitty president because he has no experience in politics or military strategy.:hammer:

"supernova" How in the world can you slander a fine community organizor like Obama? I'm sure he has organized more votes for himself than any other politician in recent history:doah:. On second thought, you're exactly right!!! Preach on brother:thumbsup:. And, I've long held those same thoughts about cammander in cheif and military service. Tim.

Oldsalt

Obama only said 'Go ahead', even though he is against blasting any of his Muslin brothers, because he was sure it would leak out if he said 'No'. It was a political move. BTY. Has it yet been determined if he was armed [1st story] or resisting with help of other terrorists [2nd story] or was being shielded by a wife [3rd story] or none of the above [sorta the last official garbled story]? Some think that Obama went ahead and had him blasted because he had a copy of his Birth Certificate from Kenya but I don't believe that. He was born in Indonesia.

It was certainly "self preservation"/political. I have heard now that OBL was actually dead B/4 Obama gave the word to perform the job. The whole story is a "crapshoot". And, "I said that!". Tim.

buckeye

Obama deserves no praise. The praise goes to those who were behind the lines gathering the information. Risking their lives and possibly their families lives. Sacrificing their personal lives, missing high scool graduations,college graduations,ect.. Those guys are the ones that made the decisions so easy a monkey could have made it. So no to our commander and chief who has no idea what it would be like to be a member of the SEAL Team 6. Agreed that our President needs to have a military background. And am not to far from feeling that all should have to spend at least a year on active duty. Might teach some of youngsters some respect and responcibility.

The only reason he is president is: 1) Color of Skin! (Somethin New for our country!) 2) Age (He doesnt look like he is about to croak!) 3) The way he answers questions and the way he speaks! Thats 90% of the vote to most people! :hammer:

So I guess if we can find a qualified president with two of those attributes then I will hopefully have less to complain about and so will most of America!

Obama broke "new ground" so to speak as the most serious "non white" U.S. presidential contender ever. He presents himself well. He's educated and enunciates. He's very adept at following a tele-promptor. And... to most of the "young" voters and all the liberal wacko minded voters in this country, he was "cool". Throw ACORN into the mix and history has been made. Legal? Yes! ... In the best interest of decent, hard working Americans- of any race, creed, color, or national origin? Not on your life! This country can, and hopfully will, do better next election. We, decent americans, have to do our part, too. Not just vote, but promote decent candidates, educate the uninformed/uneducated, and of course keep our fingers crossed. Tim.

Be American- Buy American (as much as humanly possible)

The Commander in Chief of our country should have to have a stellar military career or not be allowed to run. Kinda like an armchair quarterback otherwise. A man who never served can order the military into action?:shrug: Never has made sense to me and never will! Obama is a shitty president because he has no experience in politics or military strategy.:hammer:
You got rid of a king to make an elected head of state whom you treat well like an elected king. You expect him to be a glowing military comander, top of the hill political figuere and look good in a suit.
Sugest you cut who ever gets the job a little slack, maybe curb some of those powers and have a normal head of state with some flaws.
I don't think anyone can be perfect in this day and age....

If you feel this is not the direction you are willing to go but instead want more power concentrated in one man's hand could I be your new military strong man?
I promiss cheap gas, free health care, low taxes, less goverment and regualtions and a jack boot to your head and one way ticket to the Gulag if you complain lol
( ya I know I had you at cheap gas.... )