Jackshaft Assembly for Super Bronc

I have just purchased a 1971 or 72 Super Bronc and I need the jackshaft Assembly for it. The more complete the better.:thumbsup:
PM me if you have one that you would part with.

Thanks
Jackson521

A picture of the bike would help what your looking for ,there are acouple different jackshaft styles.That early of a bike should be a VT-7 ,the VT-8's I think came out around 74-75

Actually my bike is a VT-7. I saw your bike and am using your pic as my reference for rebuild. I dont have the jackshaft with the Pulley/driven clutch or the shroud for the clutch/chain guard. I do have the clutch for the motor
Mine does have the lighting coil,tool pouch, speedo(need cable for it also) and the hitch on the back. Your bike is amazing looking. I hope mine ends up as nice as yours.:thumbsup:

do we have to move this conversation some where else? or is it ok to keep up the question and answer session? I have more questions for you.

Not sure what it was for. Looked similar. I have a set up for a VT-8/10 and a VT-5 but I am going to try and sell the Super Bronc Frame before I part out the Jack shafts....So they arent available yet....