Jr Drag Doodlbug ready to rock

buckeye

Looks powerful. That is one hell of a carb set up.
Not being a jerk but,that front fender just don't look right with the smaller wheel.

bandit 40

looks great, :thumbsup: you better keep an eye out on that engine plate, its gonna get stressed out quick with that HP you may need to beef it up..:thumbsup:

damn! dino u went crazy..how much faster is it then the last set up lol u missed it today there was a few bad ass bikes up on auburn i texted u but no answer :( lol

took my green bike and tested it with the guys that just came back from the track that did low 8s in the 1/8 mile and 80 plus mph and race against a mid to low 8 second bike and won.and this bike is one of the quickest around,made 5 good passes and now every one whats a torque converter.This bike rocks had no problems with the mod Tav-2 or frame or traction, proved many people wrong that said my combo wouldn't work could have the fastest Doodle bug in the country.

took my green bike and tested it with the guys that just came back from the track that did low 8s in the 1/8 mile and 80 plus mph and race against a mid to low 8 second bike and won.and this bike is one of the quickest around,made 5 good passes and now every one whats a torque converter.This bike rocks had no problems with the mod Tav-2 or frame or traction, proved many people wrong that said my combo wouldn't work could have the fastest Doodle bug in the country.
pics or it didnt happen:hammer::laugh::scooter:

hell yea!

good shit dino....im glad everything is working in your favor and he didnt go to the track he said he raced bikes that went to the track and beat them... this may be the fastest doodle bug in the country