Just for Fun OND Lil Indian 6000

Let’s see if you can win 2 in a row Eric! Looks like a fun one!
One of these days I’m going to enter in the build off, I got so many projects, with a 2 year old, and another coming in 6 weeks I ain’t got the time. Hopefully sooner than later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
:drool: Sore fingers. :laugh:
Oh Yea ! :thumbsup: But worth it .

Let’s see if you can win 2 in a row Eric! Looks like a fun one!
One of these days I’m going to enter in the build off, I got so many projects, with a 2 year old, and another coming in 6 weeks I ain’t got the time. Hopefully sooner than later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really looking to win :no: I'm just glad to be in the build off .

BRIGGS Power Plant

Here is the engine that I'm using its a 1996 Briggs 5hp off of a go kart . Stock cool bore block . I'll be doing some upgrades like a little porting, a billet rod, and maybe a small cam .

I got the engine tore apart yesterday , cleaned the block up and lightly honed it and ended up with a nice cross hatch.

Last edited:
Briggs 5hp Flatty

More work today on the Briggs engine , Deburring and smoothing out of the intake and exhaust ports , valves installed with new springs , new rings and end gap checked , new block seal installed , piston installed on the ARC billet rod and crankshaft polished . Still plenty left to do to this engine , order a new set of bearings (inserts) for the rod this evening. I'll also be installing a small 232/233 lift Dyno cam , nothing radical as I'm not looking for a high RPM race engine ....just a good running easy starting engine.

Last edited:
Looking good Boss!
Thanks Nate ....I figured you like the Lil Indian build ! :thumbsup: You Lil Indian hoarder you !!! :laugh::laugh:

Everything is great so far, Eric. You're breathing new life into that Briggs. I'm always in awe of your builds. You never fail to entertain us.
Thanks Freddy ! :thumbsup:

Wow they look great. Did you use a wheel or what product? I do some polishing but have turned down wheels time and time again. My fingers hurt thinking about all that sanding

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks Brad and yes all of the above . I use mothers and a bench top buffing wheel .

Last edited:
What a difference a day makes , 68 degrees and sunny ! :smile: beats the heck out of last weeks highs of 15 to 20 degrees..:censure:
Briggs tins powdered and I made this exhaust system for the flatty .

I still need to work on the exhaust system as far as the welds and cleaning it up.

Last edited:
What a difference a day makes , 68 degrees and sunny ! [emoji2] beats the heck out of last weeks highs of 15 to 20 degrees..:censure:
Briggs tins powdered and I made this exhaust system for the flatty .

I still need to work on the exhaust system as far as the welds and cleaning it up.
Your moving right along Eric. Beautiful work as always.