just had something weird happen

toomanytoys

I'd say you have a new neighbor with a sense of humor!
Lol my youngest neighbor is 64. unless they have grand kids running around!

Oh well. If the old bastard is still here he is paying rent.

I do not believe in ghosts so I know there is an explanation somewhere.

The guy made cabinets for a hobby and I tore out and burnt a ton of them. Plus me and my dad were making a lot of jokes. All the contents of the house were here when I moved in. I threw away his clothes right down to under wear.

No old minibikes here but I found a copper Briggs 5er and an edger with a tec 3.5 side popper on it.

And a really old cast iron Rockwell table saw that works perfect.

you know what leather? I like you. Your not like all the others.....here....In the trailer park :wink:
:laugh::laugh:

If you look at the soil around any large U.S city with a big underground homosexual population...Des Moines Iowa ..For example...You cant build on it...you cant grow anything in it.. The government says it due to poor farming ... BUT I KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON !!!!!

Everybody knows a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground !!!!Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl ~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF0Cbq_LRdY

Milkmen rule :thumbsup:

Last edited:
:laugh::laugh:

If you look at the soil around any large U.S city with a big underground homosexual population...Des Moines Iowa ..For example...You cant build on it...you cant grow anything in it.. The government says it due to poor farming ... BUT I KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON !!!!!

Everybody knows a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground !!!!Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl ~~~

Stuart -- Dead Milkmen - YouTube

Milkmen rule :thumbsup:
Sweet,I thought I was the only one that still listens to the Dead Milkmen:thumbsup:

By the way,did you ever go to eat a pork sausage and find out its got hairs growing all over it???:shrug: