Just saying Hello to everyone here.

Just thought I would introduce myself to everyone. My name is Thom, or motorman1, whichever you wish to use. Just getting started in the hobby and this looked like a great place to be. I look forward to meeting everyone.

buckeye

Oh it' s a great place alright! More info and suggestions than any book and there are pictures. Lots of them. You got any??
Welcome to the fun. It really is addicting. Ask anyone. Especially at the beginning. You'll be bringing stuff home. Home Depot turns into one of your fav places. You can shop til ya drop. Goes on and on and on...

LOL....Hello. Yeah, my wife is already getting nervous. "Like you need something else to spend money on! (Yes dear....I won't spend much.) It has already become somewhat of an addiction. And that's what I needed...another one! As to what I want? A Meyer Lynx model 65! I am looking to make that my first restoration project.

My wife was not having it either motorman. When I started to buy engines and parts she saw what I had done and said "OH %$! NO" . Now she sees the giant smile on my face after i ride, said she had never seen me smile that big and she's all -GO FOR It wth

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Been a while since I have been here. (Too long) I am looking for a Meyers Lynx in any shape....cheap. Anyone have one? Let me know.

Hey there. It seems to be that way. I have been buying old karts and now I'm looking at the old minibikes, but I've not come across one yet.