Just when I thought I was getting great deals

along comes this, that's a raptor engine????

mini bike

and you guys thought you had the patent on stupid????hahahahahahah
believe me when I say "moran"..............red423

That's the first 97cc raptor I have ever seen. Think I can call him up and get a picture of me just sitting on that speed demon just to impress all my friends and neighbors??????
hahahahahahahahaha these people have gone a little ape kaka.:eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut: red423

That's actually just a random photo off the internet. It comes up when you search for doodlebug or DB30. They might have just used it as a place filler since they don't have a photo of their own bike. :shrug:

markus

That's actually just a random photo off the internet. It comes up when you search for doodlebug or DB30. They might have just used it as a place filler since they don't have a photo of their own bike. :shrug:
it would be funny if its a nice Taco or something like thats all macked out with a raptor bolted in :laugh: Found a nice little fox before listed as a "doodle baja" so you never know:wink:

This must be another stock photo you find on the internet, could it be alll the DB30 owners in South Florida race their bugs??? My oh my, must be all that Poland Bottle Water we drink, or the sun, or the tourists, wait.......it's that goofy disease.........started back in 1973 when a big mouse moved to Florida.................hahahahahahahahahahaha red423

I love the fender removal, cuts down that air restriction keeping the rubber cool to the roadbed, (or racetrack. however you see it)

Racing Baja Doodlebug mini bike