Ken-Bar MB-4 "Whirlwind"

Dad and I went and where able to make a deal on the Whirlwind he was asking questions about. At first I sorta brushed it off as a junk China bike but boy was I wrong. A few of you directed wayne to google ken-bar and when I looked at their stuff and the components on this bike it pushed me to go look at it.
This is a real nice bike. Very well made and it has the TAV30 and a 4HP Teke.
Defiantly a future classic:thumbsup: Built in Baldwin Georgia.. The fellow bought it for his kids in, he thinks 1991. But it is nice. Very well taken care of.

Check out the orb in the photo. It's by the chair.:scared:

Well I got it running correctly, The float sat on the bottom of the bowl so long it corroded through. I threw a float in it and blew out the carb and it runs like a champ. The seat angle tries to slide you off the bike, That needs addressed, It hurts my back so bad I can't ride it but for a minute or so. I think I'll pick up 6" seat springs at the Carlisle Bike Fest this weekend, that would straighten it out:thumbsup:

Oh, the build date on the engine are mid-year 1999 The owner thought '91 but it was probably '99 or 2000

delray

parking it next to your wheel horse would be cool too:thumbsup:
yes i do know little about riding lawnmowers too.......:rolleyes:just little..:smile:

It would be easy to make it look like a Savage! just cut off the top frame tubes replace with arched :grind:tubes and change handelbars!! you have a Savage lookalike.

I can't see the pictures in the beginning of this thread but I have one of these and a Trail Sport. I'm not sure if there is a connection between these machines but they are both very similar and are both build here in Georgia. Cool little machines and like you said very well built.