Let me know what you guys think.. New style db30 project

I honestly have no isea what im doin yet... its def not stayin stock tho haha.. the 6.5 is cheap but idk about a lifan 110cc 4 speed semi auto in it.. alot of work tho

I honestly have no isea what im doin yet... its def not stayin stock tho haha.. the 6.5 is cheap but idk about a lifan 110cc 4 speed semi auto in it.. alot of work tho
If you can weld then the lifan shouldn't be too hard. The 6.5 will outpull a 110 cc lifan if modified correctly.

What kind of mods would that involve?? Im entirely new to these engines.. basically all i know is gearing.. intake exhaust rejet the carb... thats basically all i know about and it seems pretty strait forward

What kind of mods would that involve?? Im entirely new to these engines.. basically all i know is gearing.. intake exhaust rejet the carb... thats basically all i know about and it seems pretty strait forward
Just a start:

- Remove the Gov
- Re Jet the Carb
- Add a header
- Billet Rod
- Billet Flywheel
- Flat Top Piston

More modified:

- Billet Flywheel
- Billet Rod
- Header
- Remove the gov
- 14cc Head
- Aftermarket Carb
- Small cam
- Mild Porting
- Mill it just a tad
- Flat Top Piston

Heavy modification

- Billet Flywheel
- Billet Rod
- Header
- Remove the Gov
- 14cc head
- Tilly carb
- MASSIVE cam
- Big Valve Head
- Lots of milling
- Flat top piston

Well ill have to say... thats the most broken down explanation ive seen yet... Thanks quite alot actually haha... well ill prob go with a 6.5 clone for simplicity and start off with just intake header and maybe a new carb... itll prob take me a while but ill make it as i go..

Thanks again.. alot lol

Well ill have to say... thats the most broken down explanation ive seen yet... Thanks quite alot actually haha... well ill prob go with a 6.5 clone for simplicity and start off with just intake header and maybe a new carb... itll prob take me a while but ill make it as i go..

Thanks again.. alot lol
No problem, I'm just glad I could help :thumbsup:

i'd pull on my friend's DB with a 110cc Lifan (top end only, he wasted me off the line) with fairly mild mods. all i had was billet stuff, flat top, .265 cam, 1.3 rockers, 18cc head, header and a 22mm Mikuni.