Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

here's my friend's Doodlebug with a 110cc 4spd Lifan.

it's a wheelie machine in first gear and is damn quick. having to use a clutch on a mini bike is weird and i don't think i'll ever get used to it. the exhaust is off a CR50 and it has a 30t rear sprocket on it now (was a 35t in the pics).

Stig

I definitely got some work to do. Looking at your guys' bugs is inspirational to say the least. Lot of cool ideas, especially the one with the leopard fur seat. :thumbsup:

that looks good and the suspended seat is interesting. i even think the tank looks ok with the way you have it mounted.

the only negative comment i have is that you should do something about the sprocket. it just doesn't look right with that being the only red thing on the bike.

is the front off of a Baja bike?

that looks good and the suspended seat is interesting. i even think the tank looks ok with the way you have it mounted.

the only negative comment i have is that you should do something about the sprocket. it just doesn't look right with that being the only red thing on the bike.

is the front off of a Baja bike?
I got a can of oven cleaner ready to strip off that red anodizing and a rattle can of blue anodizing ready to go :thumbsup: As for the front they are yamaha pw 80 forks with a home made tripple tree if thats what you meant.

I really like it jdogg! Some nice engineering work, those forks are tight! You should make and sell em, I considered selling a kit similar to what I did with old school forks. I need to get on it soon. I thought of having folks send their forks and ma sending them back done but I dont like deadlines and a moderately trained chimpanzee could do it so I'd rather do kits. You'd just cut 4" off the stock forks and weld the spring receiver cups to the lower fork plate and grease and twist the lowers on then mount the stock wheel, axle, spacers etc. My bike rides great, yours must ride excellent!:thumbsup:

I really like it jdogg! Some nice engineering work, those forks are tight! You should make and sell em, I considered selling a kit similar to what I did with old school forks. I need to get on it soon. I thought of having folks send their forks and ma sending them back done but I dont like deadlines and a moderately trained chimpanzee could do it so I'd rather do kits. You'd just cut 4" off the stock forks and weld the spring receiver cups to the lower fork plate and grease and twist the lowers on then mount the stock wheel, axle, spacers etc. My bike rides great, yours must ride excellent!:thumbsup:
Just do the kits Super/ no muss no fuss!!!!!:thumbsup:

Heres what i'm working with. Used to be a doodlebug.. lol

Last summer I extended it 7", chopped the bars, and painted it green.

This year, so far, ive added a torque converter, another 7" to keep the front down with the torque converter, new motor mount, cylinder gas tank, fuel pump to solve engine issues, road tire in the front, and other odds and ends.

I'll be doing the finishing touches soon, and stripping it back down to send it for sandblasting/paint. Chevy orange is what I'm thinking.

This is the most recent that I have.. has had 5 hours work done today. Ill snap more pics tomorrow.