Lifan engine available in U.S.?

Does anyone know if the Model 1P52FMI-H Lifan electric start, 125cc engine is available in the U.S.? I have found that the same engine, but without electric starting, is available in the U.S.

Twid

Pics aren't showing. But, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I've been a dealer for close to 10 years and always had great interactions. Could have been a new kid, bad day, some thing. Those are outsourced. Maybe got one with the flange on upside-down?
Either way, Jack runs the show and J Hall has been there for several years. Kid hangs it out on a pitbike, stupid amounts of air. Good luck.

Twid

It only takes one time to turn me away for good. I wish I had the pictures the oring was hanging all the way out and tech support told me that's how it was supposed to be two or three different times I called and it came with used hardware. They also told me they were going to take it off of eBay so it wouldn't happen again and the didn't. A few months later the same thing happened to someone else that I know. So they knew they were taking advantage of someone else. I guess if they don't know you they don't care. And I never got my refund. BAD BUSINESS!

I prefer a Lifan over a Loncin, when my kids were into the pocket rockets the Lifan were a better built engine...
Lifan has better QC than most, I agree. Castings, machining are better. But that makes them targets for fakes and they do exist. Lifan logo on the bolt heads is a good indicator. The 54x54 engine and the 1-down/3-up trans are both pretty awful.