look what i found!!!!!!

hey guys i just picked this thing up . found in old junk pile , i looks like a cushman but i dont know do you any thoughts let me know thanks!!:confused:

Last edited:

markus

It looks like '55-'57 Eagle They were the first to have the tubular forks. The fenders are not right and its missing the fork cover (it kinda looks better without it though!)

Very, VERY, cool score! If you decide to do away with the OG engine let me know, my '47 is only a 4hp and the lighting system is an external gennie (which I do not have). that motor has a few more ponies and built in lighting coil, hard to say if its saveable though.

It looks pretty bad ass, good match to mine looks wise:

Last edited:
Do not swap out anything on that bike, I have a friend that restores Cushmans for a living, and they are very desirable. I would say if you got it for cheap Sale it and make a good profit.

jeep4me

Great find!!! Looks like a 1952 model 765 Cushman Eagle. I don't think they had a front fork cover.

Here's a couple of pics of what it may have looked like new.

yeah guys i found a date on the motor and it is a 1956 truthfully i got it hoping it was a cushman so maybe i could sell i really don`t like this style bike it would be in better hands for someone who really wants it i just got it so it wouldn`t go to the scrape yard for $10.00 why destroy them when you can rebuild them

markus

yeah guys i found a date on the motor and it is a 1956 truthfully i got it hoping it was a cushman so maybe i could sell i really don`t like this style bike it would be in better hands for someone who really wants it i just got it so it wouldn`t go to the scrape yard for $10.00 why destroy them when you can rebuild them
shoot me a price when your ready to sell, I may be interested if funds are avail. I'm on the other side of the state from you so I am not too terribly far away.

markus

Jim made me a deal and the cushman is now residing here on the west coast of the state :thumbsup: Plans are to leave it crusty like my other Cush, but pimp the motor and some whitewalls. Gonna look into the Vanguard conversion, I'm afraid to see what that stuff is running right now though, my toy funds are currently in the red so I won't be able to play with it in the near future though :thumbdown:

Jim made me a deal and the cushman is now residing here on the west coast of the state :thumbsup: Plans are to leave it crusty like my other Cush, but pimp the motor and some whitewalls. Gonna look into the Vanguard conversion, I'm afraid to see what that stuff is running right now though, my toy funds are currently in the red so I won't be able to play with it in the near future though :thumbdown:
I have a friend here in Iowa, that restores Cushmans for a living. Let me know if you any hard to get parts, or help with anything on it.

Kelly