looking for members in ohio to get together!

I'll talk to my uncle and go check the place but I've been riding at this one abandoned construction site that he found that a bunch of people ride.

thats cool i will find out when but i know where, i like that wards bike lightning! do you like the honda motor? i use them all the time and get mixed coments about them.

Yeah I like my Honda, its very torquey, it just is disappointing that there are very few parts for them, I'm thinking about getting a GX or Briggs.

yeah i just make my own exhaust and take off the gov, also i use a tecumseh air cleaner instead of the original one. there are some things you can do but you have to make them yourself.

Just registered 'cause I see a great chance for folks with similar interests to get together and have a great time. There is a private track very near my house and I'll try and get in touch with the owners to see what they have to say about a bunch of mini bike riders.
I'll check back from time to time to see how this progresses.
greg

Welcome Greg2, I Am Greg 1:thumbsup: I MEAN THATS MY NAME TOO!!! There are some cool guys here and a get togther is a great idea at a track. there is a event in june that goes down in windber PA a camp out and riding a ton of riding!!! :scooter::scooter::scooter: Also i am gonna see who is going to the mid OHIO vintage days and thats a great place to hang out and ride all day all weekend! let us know

richs

hey i live in md i go to windber every year whats mid ohio vintage days and if yoou can set somthing up id take the trip for a weekend (im in):drinkup::clap:

Mid-Ohio Vintage Motorcycle Days is an action packed weekend. Huge swap meet area and lot of different types of motorcycle racing. We are going this year for the bike show. I am thinking about putting one X-90 in the static bike show. The other bike will get entered in "Ride em don't hide em" show. The bikes must complete a 50 mile ride and then line up for the bike show.

2008 AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days

greg1, I am absoutely planning on going to the mid-Ohio show. This year the feature bike is the Triumph Bonneville and I plan on riding mine down for the festivities. It would be great to meet-up with some of you guys there.

8ball, no Honda 50 motors. Just a Chinease clone Honda 110 on my mini-bike.

greg2

its cool to ride a big bike down there but it will be hard to get around the swap meet with it, if you have a minibike i can haul it down there for you to ride that around. i am taking my big van and hopefully gonna get some good deals and take home some cool bikes. last year i passed up so many bikes i could kick myself, but i am taking big money this time. and i am gonna be there hopefully for the whole weekend camping out. its a great time!!!!

yea i passed a lot of great deals and a word of advice if you see a mini you want in your price range buy it dont wait or some other mini collector will have it i found that out the hard way many times

this year i am gonna get down there early and bring some cash. last year didnt expect all the deals, i more or less thought the whole event was gonna be about big bikes. How cool would it be to let the minibike drive around the track?? I would love to cruise it and open up some of my bikes! There are plenty of places to ride there and i found some great trails. CANT WAIT!

just wanna see who has braved the weather to get out and do some testing??? anyone in ohio doing anything lately?
Hopefully this weekend I can get out and tweak my Roadster2 test bike some, and this year ODOT will be closing a stretch of our road for some realignment. This will be my new proving grounds....can't wait!! :thumbsup: