looking for members in ohio to get together!

Hopefully this weekend I can get out and tweak my Roadster2 test bike some, and this year ODOT will be closing a stretch of our road for some realignment. This will be my new proving grounds....can't wait!! :thumbsup:
let me know when your gonna do that testing and i'll come out and give you a run for your money!

i was riding this weekend and was looking for some of you guys to ask when and were? now this comeing weekend if its good weather we are gonna do a party and big ride!!!! please contact me if anyone is interested!

who wants to ride this weekend????? please email me i am trying to get k8ball out too! we have ridden together a couple weeks ago and it was cool ridding.

Smallbikes, you got a track? Have to pass this weekend, will be one of the busiest in the season, then monday, like 1/2 a day, then a big barbeque, and beer, I'll probably take a towtruck home,lol, I was thinking of taking the pink mini to the green house,to ride it there, might even take the trike too, sadly the flowers are almost gone, but there is alot of room to ride rain or shine!!!!
dave

x90, thanks for posting the places to ride schedule, it showed me what i wanted to know, that 250 place was up for sale a few years ago, was by it a week or 2 ago and it had a sign out saying it was opening next month, that track is down in GOD"S country tappan dam area, and believe me, it is beautiful down there, but if you go don't forget to renew your fishing licence, and bring your fishing gear, mini's and fishing go great together!!!
dave