Looking for the value of my old mini bike

I have a 19 IMG_20231017_093855348.jpg 73 Toyoco Hunter 400 mini bike. I bought it myself when I was 12 years old and it has been in a heated garage untouched for the last 40 years. It ran perfect the last time I shut it off. Everything is original. I was looking to see if anyone knows what they might sell for, looking to sell it and don't know what it's worth as I see almost none for sale anywhere.

Attachments

Appraisals are not provided on this forum.

List it as an auction with no reserve (but with a reasonably high starting bid) on eBay Motors or Bring a Trailer, see what happens. No reserve attracts bidders but you need to set a starting bid that you would be comfortable with if that is what it sells for.

"It ran perfect the last time I shut it off." We hear that one a lot- LOL! Don't count on that happening (if it even runs at all) after this long. List it in the classified section on this forum (scroll down on the home page) with a high asking price to abide by forum rules , however, also list it as an "or best offer" option. You will soon get an idea of what it is worth.
Michael

markus

If your on Facebook, look up John Prussen I think in NY, He is a nut for the Toyoco's. Thats a really clean example Nice job taking care of it all those years!

pomfish

"It ran perfect the last time I shut it off." We hear that one a lot- LOL! Don't count on that happening (if it even runs at all) after this long. List it in the classified section on this forum (scroll down on the home page) with a high asking price to abide by forum rules , however, also list it as an "or best offer" option. You will soon get an idea of what it is worth.
Michael
Nice warm welcoming post to a new member Michael.
Thanks for the effort.