Manxter Paul is now MiniBike Paul

MiniBike Paul

When I joined OldMiniBikes.com last July I had NO idea this was going to become so big a part of my life! Now, 6 months later, I have 14 mini bikes and my new Christmas Present is hanging in my office

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/23386-my-mini-bike-x-mas-present.html )

And, now I want my OldMiniBikes.com name to be relevant; So, starting today I am MiniBike Paul on OldMiniBikes.com!

When I go mix it up with the dune buggy crowd over at
Dual Sport Buggies - Dual Sport Buggies - Message Board - Yuku - I am Manxter Paul. And at work (we publish TheHomeMag magazine) I am often called Magazine Paul. Here on OldMiniBikes I am . . . . . .

Edwin - you guys can still call me Manxter

Mac

That's easy to remember.
Thanks for not going with Taco Paul, we have enough Taco related guys.

MiniBike Paul

My name change took some thinkin!!

:laugh:
That's easy to remember.
Thanks for not going with Taco Paul, we have enough Taco related guys.

Hey Mac -

I thought about "Bad Dog Paul" :laugh: and "Go-Devil Paul" :evil_laughter:,even "Murray Paul" :1orglaugh:,

but realized that my scope is much wider, and that now that i know you, Mac, I could own 1 of everything ever built; thus the all inclusive "MiniBike Paul"!!

Everyone digs my red mini VW body! Thanks! :clap:

Well we all have different handles to go buy, over in the Brothers of The Third Wheel I was called "Three for Me " for a long time and changed that to " I Dream of Trikes " and that has stuck. I like Paul didn't know how involved I would become here and just used my real name.
Works for me so far. Steve :scooter:

Ratbike

When I joined OldMiniBikes.com last July I had NO idea this was going to become so big a part of my life! Now, 6 months later, I have 14 mini bikes and my new Christmas Present is hanging in my office

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/23386-my-mini-bike-x-mas-present.html )

And, now I want my OldMiniBikes.com name to be relevant; So, starting today I am MiniBike Paul on OldMiniBikes.com!

When I go mix it up with the dune buggy crowd over at
Dual Sport Buggies - Dual Sport Buggies - Message Board - Yuku - I am Manxter Paul. And at work (we publish TheHomeMag magazine) I am often called Magazine Paul. Here on OldMiniBikes I am . . . . . .

Edwin - you guys can still call me Manxter
I know what ya mean... I've put together,built or refurbished 23 since January of 2009...its addictive!!! I now have 12 mini's on hand including 3 Broncs, 2 t-555's,a scratch built 2 in front 3wheeler,a shifter kart 100cc Kawasaki, 2 185cc ATC Hondas, and a 200x Honda 3 wheeler. LUV THE MINI'S THE MOST THOUGH...:clap::punk: