Mickey Thompson minibike?

Fresh paint, less than 2 hrs old. I had to do some touch ups and ended up repainting the the frame. I put on the base, I floated some of the base in the clear and came back with strait clear on the top coats.

Last edited:

Hounddog

Mickey Thompson Photo

Hey Mickey Bike, That is a great picture! Good find, a real keeper. That is Mickey Thompson on a Mickey Thompson minibike! That also looks like a drag racing parachute behind him. I sure would like to know what publication that came from. :thumbsup:

Hounddog

The Mickey Thompson photo above appears to be a reverse image. The throttle and the engine are on the wrong side of the bike. I think that maybe that picture was made from an old slide? Nice picture of a young Mickey T..

Hounddog

Yes now the picture is correct. thats a young Mickey in a clean jumpsuit hauling along...If you look at the tires they appear elongated like he is moving at a good speed, and it does appear to be a drag chute? I think this maybe was an advertisement piece for the bikes?, Who knows?

Also look at his hair, its perfect....I wish I had hair like that!:thumbsup:

Nice pic!

HD

Look at the sign in the background, it says M/T. I tried looking up the address on a old ad that INJUNTOM has. The address is 1419 Santa Fe Ave Long Beach Ca 90813. I wonder if that is where the picture was taken.