Mickey Thompson

One thing that has me curious is the statement "parts bike" - the first thing that came to mind is that someone down there (JamesC maybe?) that had one with a tweaked frame. Never heard what happened to it.

I asked this seller a couple questions about this a few days ago and have heard nothing.

Anybody else ask a question and get an answer? Not sure if he's not answering anything or just ignoring that question...

Hounddog

No, he did not answer me either. I asked for close up pics of the forks, with no response...and just for the record I am not bidding on this one! Good luck guys:thumbsup:

I was prepared to take a big swing at this but I just have an uneasy feeling. A Mickey is my true bucket list bike but I'm still hoping there's one out there hiding in a barn, unmolested ripe for the picking!

I had also asked about the clutch cover -looks to be a fiberglass replica of the smooth cover like the early tacos had. Definitely doesn't look to be an M/T one though.

I do have an extra Mickey badge though...

james c

One thing that has me curious is the statement "parts bike" - the first thing that came to mind is that someone down there (JamesC maybe?) that had one with a tweaked frame. Never heard what happened to it.

I asked this seller a couple questions about this a few days ago and have heard nothing.

Anybody else ask a question and get an answer? Not sure if he's not answering anything or just ignoring that question...
its not mine, but i could use a straight frame if anyone has one?

Went higher than I want to go. I threw on a bid at the end for far more than I wanted to pay and still didn't get it. I'll just have to settle for one. I can remember when I had mine and nobody else cared for them lol

james c

Good to know James. Thanks for chiming in.

BTW, sent you a PM recently, haven't heard back..
i got nothing, maybe my box was full, i finally had to dump some pms, (i got over 5000!) maybe my box will become able to store more like it did before. (wonder if someone could take a hint?) or should i say hent?:thumbsup: