Mini Bike Guide Mag

I wish I could. Taco Don says that Lynn Wineland told him that Steen's aquired a company called American Eagle just before he quit working at Steen's and had visions of a Minibike made entirely of U.S. made components.

BUT, actually my frame is dated '69, so it gets even more interesting.

I wish I could. Taco Don says that Lynn Wineland told him that Steen's aquired a company called American Eagle just before he quit working at Steen's and had visions of a Minibike made entirely of U.S. made components.

I'll go through what I have and see if I can dig something up for you.

Hey! Cool collection...Is there anyway to get a color copies of some of those?? Particularly the one of the GREEN TX-1 BRONCCO on the cover...It's 2 mags left of the x-mas byuers guide. I'd be interested in the cover and any pages with the Broncco in it...I'd be happy to pay you whatever your time is worth...thanks!

That era of Steen's Ads are minicycles. But I remember a bike by Steen's with that name, I think? I'll look.