Mini Bike Guide Magazines

I'm looking for any of these you may have, 1 or a complete set. I currently have none, and I just want them for my own library of info. Not looking to pay ebay prices, so if you want to get rich I'm not interested. I do have a lot to trade though, I've traded parts with many members here and all were happy. Please let me know what you may have, or may need. I'm near Madison Wisconsin.

B.A.Burrito was working on putting all the issues of them on discs, There's a post out there about this back last winter. I do not know if he's ready to start selling them yet. But I,m waiting to buy them.

Last edited:

Mac

I'm looking for any of these you may have, 1 or a complete set. I currently have none, and I just want them for my own library of info.

Not looking to pay ebay prices, so if you want to get rich I'm not interested.
You take all the fun out of collecting for profit.....................

....So what kind of "Non eBay" prices are we looking to find ?

....and lets not forget MiniCycle magazine 1972

B.A.Burrito was working on putting all the issues of them on discs, There's a post out there about this back last winter. I do not know if he's ready to start selling them yet. But I,m waiting to buy them.
That would be lovely. However I am kind of archaic so I would prefer paper versions.

Sorry Mac, $ is tight right now- can't really put a price on that stuff, but I'd be willing to trade, say a NOS Tecumseh H35 or one of the rollers I have (Gemini, Sensation Go Devil, the Electric bike, etc.) for a some, or a complete set. These are just some examples, I also have some loose wheels and other things as well. I don't really want to sell any parts, but I do like to swap/trade.

Last edited:
How about $400.00 for the lot? or throw something back at me. I'm trying to cherry pick a set together.
You can PM me or respond here either way is fine with me.
Thanks for the consideration, Randy

Mac

How about $400.00 for the lot? or throw something back at me. I'm trying to cherry pick a set together.
I figure I want $60.00 each on my 1969 issues, and $30.00 each on all the 1970 & 1971 issues.
That adds up to about $870., even if I toss MiniCycle 1972 issues in as a bonus.
That's more than what these issues are selling for thesedays on eBay.
Guess I'll probably have to be buried with them.

Thats a little too rich for my blood, I'm hoping to stumble across some at a garage sale or something to that effect.
I would also trade a NOS Bonanza chopper seat for a set:smile:

I figure I want $60.00 each on my 1969 issues, and $30.00 each on all the 1970 & 1971 issues.
That adds up to about $870., even if I toss MiniCycle 1972 issues in as a bonus.
That's more than what these issues are selling for thesedays on eBay.
Guess I'll probably have to be buried with them.
Well I'm half way there. We are not that far apart. If you make it past Christmas maybe we could get together on them? If not I'll attend the funeral.:sadcrying4: Of course I can't get to LA and back for $870.

Last edited: