minis at the 100th indy 500

had a blast riding around the speedway at the biggest race place in the world the 100th 500 had my ruttman on display at the 500 meorabilia show inside the speedway Troy Ruttmans daughter about lost it when she seen the washer frame ruttman it was way cool getting to talk with her she also informed me that Jim Ruttman passed away last month that was very sad news

Those pics are of 16th street west of Georgetown. I sure didn't see any minis sitting out or I woulda stopped to look at them.

I spent raceday morning cruising around on my mini finding people to park. Ended up with a full house (12 cars) at 10.00 each. Then I spent some time cruising around the crowd and met a guy that lives a few blocks over, he was cruising on his mini too. Was a good day:scooter:

Thats way cool!:wink: when you comming to any other events? Are you doing windber or portland scooter show? that one is probably closer to you?

tyleryamaha

had a blast riding around the speedway at the biggest race place in the world the 100th 500 had my ruttman on display at the 500 meorabilia show inside the speedway Troy Ruttmans daughter about lost it when she seen the washer frame ruttman it was way cool getting to talk with her she also informed me that Jim Ruttman passed away last month that was very sad news
Cool story Kyle , my father bought my first mini bike from Troy and Jim Ruttman in 1962 Dearborn Hts Mich. a Lil Indian model 300 clinton 2 cycle in kit form. R.I.P Jim Ruttman.