Monster Moto 212 predator engine mounting help

Hi, I have a Monster Moto MMB80 and a HF 212 predator engine. I have modified the air box, removed the front oil drain plug to place a set screw in the hole to allow more clearance. I believe that I have the engine in the correct place, I have check the alignment of the chain and everything seems to be OK. The only question I have is how should I drill the holes? Should I just mark with a maker? Any help will be appreciated

Ordinarily it helps to take a hardened pointed "punch" to put a dimple in the soft metal to help you start
your drill hole. Hardened Concrete nails work well also to do this. Then be sure to get carbide tip or titanium
tip extra hard drill bits and drill at slow speed to keep the heat down. Also every 15 seconds of drilling stop and put
a drop or two of motor oil in the drill hole. The oil makes a big difference. Lastly you will have to decide for yourself
how much bigger you want to drill the hole than the size of the bolts you will use. Drilling the holes a little bit bigger
gives you some wiggle room for lining up the motor etc.