Montgomery Wards Mini Bike wanted

I am looking for a Montgomery Wards mini bike. I am not sure on the model, but the one I once had was light blue in color and it did not have any shocks. The engine was a 5 hp tecumseh I am guessing that is a 70's model.

Thanks Russ 605-933-0470

Montgomery Wards Minibike

Yep, that the one like I used to have as a kid. I had seen the photo earlier. Does anyone have one for sale?

That bad boy is all original accept the rear fender and the K&N air filter,I put on it.The original rear fender was half gone and it had no air filter when I got it.It still even has double indian head carlisle tires front and rear.If you had that model it had a 3HP Briggs engine.The one in the pic is not for sale but I do see them on Craigs list from time to time.

DT400 Rider,
I am still looking for a minibike. Is yours for sale or to you know where I can find one.

Thanks Russ

It could be if the price is right. I would guess it would be about $125 to ship it to you. I would have to confirm that with you zip code.

If you are really interested, pm me an offer.

Otherwise just keep checking your local Craigslist or ebay.

Here is a mini on ebay near you Sitting at $200 right now with 1 day left.

Vintage Mini Bike Motor Scooter Chopper Birdduck | eBay

Well I didn't really plan on selling this one , but..................$475 and its yours.

Fresh completely rebuilt HS50 never even had gas or oil in it yet. New everything.