More Mods To The Mini !!!!

there will be plenty of beer. a few people in our group are really into home brewing so there will be numerous kegs there.

that's 50 gallons of home brew there that we had for one party. it's all really good too.

here's a fermentation cabinet that one of the guys made.

Last edited:
thats cool send in pics , and i dont care if this thread goes elsewhere it`s something to talk about and we like beer and party`s :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i'm leaving early friday morning will be back sunday afternoon. i'll try and get some pics up by sunday night.

here's a shot from last year. i just grabbed it off myspace but i think i have a bigger version at home.

i dropped my wheel off at US Kustoms today and he's going to have a spacer for me by the end of next week. i hope this works because otherwise i'm out more money. haha

he's all into fabbing shit out of metal so it should come out pretty nice.

Last edited:
(ammo is getting expensive) i'm low on money to blow on stuff. by the way what`s up with everyone buying guns and ammo !! don`t tell me you guy`s believe in all the crazy obama stories, hell next you`ll be pulling all your money out of the bank thinking he`s going to take it from you . and he is the anti-christ and the world is going to end in 2012 ha ha ha .no not you guy`s were all to smart for conspiracies ( i hope! ) :doah: LOL
He is not the anti-christ:doah: are you shure

From Wikipedia:

Some Futurists believe that the Antichrist will be assassinated half way through the Tribulation, being revived and indwelt by Satan. The Antichrist will continue on for three and a half years following this "deadly wound"

Life is short, and at middle age seems shorter all the time to me. Make the most of what time and chances you've got, be nice to others and be optimistic. Attitude is everything and nothing beats a good one. Don't watch too much TV or sit at the computer too long. Go outside and play. Me like beer. More camping photos please. :thumbsup: I'll try to post a couple from my non-mini bike side.

the tire, tube and rear axle showed up today. i'm just waiting to see if the spacer is done yet. hopefully i'll have everything back together by next weekend.

i'll get some camping pics up. my friends have uploaded most of them. i think i've saved at least 600 of them, so it will take away to go through them. i may try making a photobucket album with all of them too. i'll get started on that after i finish bbqing my lunch.

i need to find a place to do a bulk upload (photobucket won't let me). i've got 554 pics and don't feel like sorting through them and hosting individually. i'll try to get it done this weekend.

here's one of some of us standing around looking awesome.

Last edited:
i'm in the Wal-Marx shirt. i cut the beard off monday and am back to just having a goatee now. it was getting out of control.

here are a few more.

Kel and Jesse:

mortar going off in a mannequin head:

torch time:

chris and the AR15:

looking at something through the .22mag scope:

tarantula! we saw a bunch of these guys while we were there. they were about 2.5"-3" across.

standing around:

part of the camp. this was taken before quite a few people showed up.

that's it for now.

Last edited:

tomsprops

What's with all the Bong's and No Bike's ! I guess the two probally don't mix . I just go there to Ride . Have you ever gone to see the TEAPEE ?

my friends are a bunch of potheads. there was a lot of drinking and smoking going on at night. i think we had either 55 or 60 gallons of homebrew, most of it got drank too.

there were also a couple of bikes there.

some of the beer (5 gallon kegs), there some more holding up a cooler.

Last edited:

tomsprops

Bike's,That's more like it ! I'm getting Thirsty just lookin ! I spent last NewYears up there With about 70 friends. I think I'll do it again this NYears .