Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

I have some Yukon forks and they are alright. They only compress on hard bumps tho.
I really want to try out some of these MBX ones tho......:sleeping:

GustoGuy

I have some Yukon forks and they are alright. They only compress on hard bumps tho.
I really want to try out some of these MBX ones tho......:sleeping:
I ordered my forks at the end of February. Only a couple inches a suspension but it's better than none. Tomorrow is the first day of summer and he said that they would be sold in the spring. As to Yukon trails I think they were overwhelmed with the response of the forum members here. I bet this thread sold a lot of forks to forum members

Last edited:

IJG

Motovox & Doodlebug Front End Suspensions

Hi '
I to would like to purchase a front fork suspension for my doodlebug & motovox mbx10. Please direct me to what may be still available to do so.
Thanks
IJG
:surrender:

GustoGuy

This thread now is over a year old And still the forks are unavailable. I have a badger 100 Front end. But I believe the Yukon trail website. Does not have These available anymore either. A guy could make alot of mone y selling forks With suspension

IJG

unacceptable , Hopefully one day I shall locate at least one front suspension for my motovox. The brain shaking is starting to make me dislike my ride.

I have responded when I have relevant information. I said there was a delay with the rest of the parts to complete the set and they would be soon. I'm sorry for the delay, but these are worth the wait!
You're more than welcome to PM me with any questions you have. The Facebook rep is not affiliated with our parts department and will not be able to provide you with information regarding the forks or any other parts.
I'd have built my own by now, instead of bitching about it for the past year. :biggrin:

Yeah the way it works now is its our fault. We bashed and belittled. I was doing this for you but now I'm not since you mistreated me.

I'm still waiting on yukontrial to fill my order. Or on Motovox to stock these.

There really is a Toothfairy and a Santa Claus.