MTD Vintage Minibike Frame with fenders

some of you people are assholes on this site ,i thought it was serious site to help sell .I may not be as educated as the some of you on minibikes but i don't think i need to be made fun of on all my postings.So i get it ,i wont post anything anymore

some of you people are assholes on this site ,i thought it was serious site to help sell .I may not be as educated as the some of you on minibikes but i don't think i need to be made fun of on all my postings.So i get it ,i wont post anything anymore
This is an educational and hobby site...not E-bay. If you are here to get help selling things...you are in the wrong place. So take your toys and go home....@sshole.:hammer: Ya..I said it....

Dont mind Cheesy. He is OldMiniBikes's family dog. Real friendly and helpful to us members but barks and growls at newbs.:001_tt2::thumbsup:

Thanks guys ,maybe if he was a good person instead of a complete asshole he wouldnt have to be asking everyone for prayers.Have fun with your site im done !!

Thanks guys ,maybe if he was a good person instead of a complete asshole he wouldnt have to be asking everyone for prayers.Have fun with your site im done !!
He is a good person. He sent me a new Comet clutch for free and told me to pay him whatever I thought it was worth. We'd never met, nor talked much in PM's.

actually,Cheezy is one of the few people i feel i can trust %100 just because of how hes interacted with not only me,but others.
hes helped me immensely already,whether he knows it or not.
its like what they said,hes just barking a bit,no worries,let it go,you are taking it a bit too hard......
lets get back to the bikes...:scooter: