Muffler for MB200 baja worrier??

D0P3Y

Where is a good place to find a muffler for a MB200 mini baja worrier?? or any good upgrade parts for it?? THANKS

D0P3Y

Yeah just a header something easy to put on, im wat u say not mechanically inclined lol im new to mini bikes and learning a lot, Thanks on that list buck were a good place to find these parts and info on them? Joe I been checking your thread on your build and gotta say like wat you have done and learned a lot on what u can do to these bad boys :D again thanks for the help

joekd

That is not the same header as mine, that one uses a smaller size tube and a screw in briggs muffler, mine is made for the clamp on style RLV muffle

Contact him by email if you want my style. I bought the header by itself, made the brace myself and already had the RLV muffler.

Looks pretty small.:laugh:
That's what she said!
Just playin. :001_tt2:

D0P3Y - You'll want the one titled "Baja Warrior,Heat MB165 and 200 header
with adapter for Briggs Bullet Muffler" from hotrodminibike.com
I HIGHLY recommend them as well. I've made a bunch of purchases with them and had to call them a few times for advise as well. They're awesome!

Also, with that exhaust I'd purchase the "Briggs Style Bullet Muffler" for $6.95. It makes a world of a difference! I love having the option to be subtle, or obnoxious as hell! :scooter:

Last edited:

joekd

D0P3Y - You'll want the one titled "Baja Warrior,Heat MB165 and 200 header with adapter for Briggs Bullet Muffler" from hotrodminibike.com
Actually that is the smaller diameter, the one I have is made for the larger RLV muffler and has a larger non-tapered pipe

Actually that is the smaller diameter, the one I have is made for the larger RLV muffler and has a larger non-tapered pipe
It's all preference I guess. I have this exhaust and I like it. I was just pointing him to an application specific exhaust, that I know works well.

Is yours listed on the hotrodmini site? Im kinda curious which one you have.

*EDIT* Sorry, just saw your pic. That one looks cool as well.

Last edited: