Murray Mini bike Track2

I purchased a Murray track 2 for my son. I would like to customize it for him by adding new decals (he loves baseball), changing the fender to chrome, replacing the crossbar. (I think that's what it's called). Any suggestions on where I can find any of these items.

I purchased a Murray track 2 for my son. I would like to customize it for him by adding new decals (he loves baseball), changing the fender to chrome, replacing the crossbar. (I think that's what it's called). Any suggestions on where I can find any of these items.
Welcome to OldMiniBikes Beatle. You can buy chrome fenders from OldMiniBikes just look up top and click on it.:thumbsup:

The problem with Track 2s is the awful seat. Designed by some sadist. You can't ride one for more than 5 minutes. Here's a modification you can make, all you need is some 1" angle iron and two mini bike shock absorbers about 12" in length, and an e bay seat. There's a couple of different ways to mount them up, I just bolted on a couple of mounting brackets.