Murray Track 2 frame/forks

This is a shot in the dark, I know. But I was just chatting with an OldMiniBikes member about a frame he just scored on Ebay. It reminded me that I have every single part for a Murray Track 2 in my garage BUT the frame. Long story..... :doah:
Anyway, If anyone has one, I'd love to get my hands on it. I don't need anything but the frame, forks and tree plates. Help a brotha out.
Must be willing to ship, as I am willing to pay for shipping.

There is one here in dallas for $275. If you don't have any luck, I could always take that engine off of your hands as a back-up for my murray.:thumbsup:

Someone had for sale some Murray frames in the Fort Wayne,Indiana area a while back on Ebay, He had some NOS frames he got from somewhere. He was only asking like 35 buck for them. I would keep an eye out for them on ebay. I do not think he sold them all. I watch one for a while before I got a complete bike a year ago.

Looks like he removed it. I'm almost positive that he hasn't sold it. He relisted it a few times because he said that he had to many no-shows. Everytime someone promised to show he would remove the ad and then had to repost when they left him hanging (DUMB). So my bet is that hes just sick of the bs and its in the garage collecting dust now.

There is one here in dallas for $275. If you don't have any luck, I could always take that engine off of your hands as a back-up for my murray.:thumbsup:
That's a bit too high really ... I just scored one for $200 and it was super clean ... Passed the deal on to a member here ... He was very happy ... I'll keep an eye out for another my brotha

When I got mine it was brand new. The guy bought it in 02' for his son to ride and the very first ride out he fell off and broke his arm. So it sat up in the garage every since. I got it home and added gas. Also, they had a return spring on the carb:shrug::doah:. Took it off, and we rode the snot out of it. I gave $130 for it.

When I got mine it was brand new. The guy bought it in 02' for his son to ride and the very first ride out he fell off and broke his arm. So it sat up in the garage every since. I got it home and added gas. Also, they had a return spring on the carb:shrug::doah:. Took it off, and we rode the snot out of it. I gave $130 for it.
Yeah but you could talk some out of the shirt off their back :laugh:

You found one here in SA??
It was here in the Metro area but I watch the whole state on CL ... If I see one I'll holla at ya ... There is one here like scorp said for $275 ... It's been on and off CL for a good long time ... If you really really want one it might be worth it but I know you're just needing a frame ... I'll be look'in
Roc