my $84. chicken coop find.

125ccCrazy

very cool....I wanted to find a cool body and build it like a pro street car with big slicks tucked under the body in the rear, something like a 18/10-8..

Thanks! I have been busy, then some small med issues, been working on my 48 willys and still playing with my minis and always buying up car bodies when i come across 'em.

Worth finding an intact as possible little Manco yard kart to drop it over, doesn't need tp be fast just move under power and Manco wheels would compliment the car.

I have a 60's gasser build in mind with jr dragster slicks on the back and skinnys up front, chrome straight axle, wicked paint job, letter it up and toss a predator motor and tool it around the shows. I also have a 50's styled fuel altered I built that would look good displayed with it.
IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! I just rebuilt one of those opposed briggs twin II motors. Bought the mower in 95 and used the crap out of it. Started knocking a few years ago but I kept using it till it knocked so loud I had to wear hearing protectors. I got a rebuild kit off ebay and two new rods. Took it apart and it still looked real good inside except for the top bearing which was worn out. it was a replaceable du bush. Runs great with no more knocking. Tough engines for sure.

^^ this is an 18 hp and it has been revved and wound out to the point where I know its gonna window the block, but nope, its still strong and happy, has been a very tough motor indeed.

Since it has a wheelie bar I gotta ask, does it do wheelies? What is the origin of the front axle?
depends if you gear it downa smidge, it does indeed want to wheelie. and the front axle I made by cutting the shape out of 3/8" plate with a plasma then drilled it on my mil and then capped top and bottom with 1/2" x 1"8 flat bar to mimic an I beam axle.