My 99.9% completed Lil Indian.

Project log on this mini bike failed but here's the final product. Would like to thank everyone who was able to help me out on this one. :thumbsup:

Made some changes to the frame so I ended up painting it twice. (Rear fender bracket was moved up an inch so I could use 6" wheels if I found a suitable motor)

Motor runs smooth, no smoke and very reliable. Always starts. My favorite 3 horse.

Last edited:
I don't have many before/after pics but I'll do my best to get some together. My camera decided to make a blurry mess of all the project log pictures I took.

Edit: Here are some.

I'll see if I can get pictures of what it looked like before I got it. The auction listing has disappeared.

Last edited:
Bike turned out great, the blue/yellow motor combo looks good.

...I like the old drill press.:drool:..is that a Walker Turner ?
Someone threw that drill press away and I just couldn't bare the image of it being turned into some chinese made toaster.

That thing is a beast. :thumbsup:

I'll check the brand for you.

Edit:

Walker-Turner it is!

Last edited:

That is the "Cadillac" of vintage drill presses my friend....made right down the street from me in Plainfield, NJ....circa 1940's...when machinery was made with pride, even the castings had a cool Art Deco look to them.

Almost looks like it still has the protective cosmoline on it....wipe it down with some kerosene or WD-40.

Thanks for saving it....take good care of that gem it will last forever ....:thumbsup:

That is the "Cadillac" of vintage drill presses my friend....made right down the street from me in Plainfield, NJ....circa 1940's...when machinery was made with pride, even the castings had a cool Art Deco look to them.

Almost looks like it still has the protective cosmoline on it....wipe it down with some kerosene or WD-40.

Thanks for saving it....take good care of that gem it will last forever ....:thumbsup:
She has served me very well and it definitely has a permanent home, right where it is. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments everyone! Was skeptical as to how the blue and yellow would look after I was done. I was almost going to decide against the blue and paint the frame either grey or yellow since I wanted to leave the motor all original. I am glad I went with the blue.