My Bonanza BC-1300 Craigslist Find: Another Project

Browsing through craigslist the other day and a Mini Bike jumped off the page at me. I called the guy that night and went to pick it up the next day. Here is what I got:

Picture from the craigslist ad

Bonanza BC-1300 with Tail Light Bracket, Go Power Wheels with Bonanza 60 Tooth Sprocket and Drum Brake, Stock Fenders, Stock Suspension and Jack Shaft. Missing Bonanza items are the Badge, Kick Stand and Seat. Mini Bike came with a running 5 HP Briggs and Stratton Motor. I can't wait to get this one started in the rebuild process as well. I hope you enjoy.

6doggie3

Nice find! saw the listing just what Im looking for since I sold mine to a friend to have someone to ride with? Which was Once!:doah::angry:

Rode the 1300 last weekend and last night from about 6-7, trying to get the motor dialed in and running well be for I pull it apart to be restored. I need to keep one of my amini Bikes a ride for stress relief!

Neat mini and nice score!

Here is an ad for that bike I took a picture of the other day, although it has a different engine (I think because it is a Bonanza BC-1300S?).

There ya go. Keep at it. And one will break.:laugh:
Always have backups.:thumbsup:
Trust me I know, my 1st hobby is racing Vintage Jet Ski at a world level. I know about backups, breaking and running 2 strokes out on the ragged edge. That is why all this stuff is so much fun!:scooter: