My Bonanza build

125ccCrazy

Here are some of the pieces that will be going into my Bonanza build..

I stretched the jackshaft plates so I can run a 2 speed set up
The MX tank was one of Mac's shells I finished so it is functional
I started assembling the engine last night, its my "Intek WF"

Intek 206 dual bearing block .020 over
.020 World Formula piston
WF crank
ARC beefy rod
308 grind wf cam
red pvl ign and flywheel

Not sure about the head yet... I have the intek head milled .060, ported, animal valves, springs, locks, rocker assem but I'm also leaning towards a WF head...

The bike is getting TH 5 spoke wheels with 530-6 tires
short MX seat

The 5hp flathead on the bike in the pics is going on a wild goose

125ccCrazy

Thanks Bay, I know I'll catch crap for running an OHV but I can deal with that... The bike should run pretty well.... a rough guess on HP will be in the 13hp range give or take a hp.... hopefully the two speed holds up..

nice job bryan
i'm glad to see the wf going in a bonanza it will make a perfect race bike for the dirt roundy round /i would like to see if the two speed can take the hp aswell/keep us posted/i havent been able to work on any of my bikes since the leg injury...it sucks

125ccCrazy

nice job bryan
i'm glad to see the wf going in a bonanza it will make a perfect race bike for the dirt roundy round /i would like to see if the two speed can take the hp aswell/keep us posted/i havent been able to work on any of my bikes since the leg injury...it sucks
Sorry Dave I'm not Bryan LOL:laugh:... This won't be a roundy round racer either...

I think the 2 speed should be okay since it's gonna be a rider and really a racer, I just wanted something different than the average Bonanza so this is the route the bike has taken..

I hope the wounds are healing well for ya, sorry to hear about the accident...

Sorry Dave I'm not Bryan LOL:laugh:... This won't be a roundy round racer either...

I think the 2 speed should be okay since it's gonna be a rider and really a racer, I just wanted something different than the average Bonanza so this is the route the bike has taken..

I hope the wounds are healing well for ya, sorry to hear about the accident...
sorry about that the pain meds must be taking thier toll on my noodle/bike looks great i also have a mac tank shell for an mx bonanza copy i had been working on before the wreck /but it was being built to be a flat tracker its very simular to yours
just a single speed though