My boys first ride

MY BOY HAS BEEN RACING KARTS SINCE HE WAS 5.RIDES A QUAD AND TRIKE ALL THE TIME.TODAY TOOK HIS FIRST RIDE ON TWO WHEELS WITH AN ENGINE.SLAPPED AN ENGINE AND SOME WHEELS AND TIRES ON OUR ALEXANDER/REYNOLDS TODAY AND OFF HE WENT.:scooter:ONLY ONE WE GOT RIGHT NOW HE CAN TOUCH THE GROUND

VIDEO COMING SOON

TomH

He is doing good, that will help him develop his balance skills. I bet he doesn't forget his first mini bike rides.:thumbsup:

Great video:thumbsup: I thought he was going to crash:laugh::laugh: He is doing really good with the balance. I can see him shifting his weight around. Very Kool.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

TomH

You can tell he knows what he wants it to do, he just doesn't have it down yet, but I bet he will have it figured out real quick.

Great to see, he will remember this for sure. Your a good dad to get your son outside and riding. :thumbsup: Nice bike by the way. :thumbsup:

THANKS EVERYONE.I THOUGHT HE DID GOOD TOO.HE HAS BEEN WANTING TO RIDE FOR AWHILE NOW.TOLD HIM I'D SLAP THIS ONE TOGETHER BUT WOULD NOT HAVE BRAKES RIGHT NOW:scared::eek:.TOOK SOME PARTS FROM OTHER BIKES TO DO IT.HE'LL BE RIDDEN MORE YET THIS YEAR.BETTER PRACTICE NOW GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL GOING UNDER THE TREE THIS CHRISTMAS :xmas-smiley-016::xmas-smiley-016: