My brother wants to trade me powells

Well he called me up today and wants to trade my powell E model which is pretty much original for his super powell . This

For this
I haven't said yes or no yet ,cause my E model is mostly stock and original and i like it that way .
But the super powell is my baby and my own creation .

On a side note there is a little over 5k in parts in the super powell not counting about 100 plus hours of my time .
And then there's my E model , i got 800 in it . So its a toss up which way should i go ?

Last edited:

toomanytoys

Awhile the super powell is sick and bad ass the model survivor bike is sexier.

but you can always get another stocker and the super powell is one of a kind and your blood sweat and tears in it.

buckeye

Since your all original is really the only Powell left in the equation, I'd say he would owe you if you traded.:laugh:
The other is just a glorified pit bike.:confused:

rmm727

I'd keep the original. The Super Powell is cool and all but you could have just put that NR Racing engine in a pitbike frame and been about as happy. JMO. I like that Bonanza your doing 10 times better.

Just tell him you will make him one. If he is willing to order all the parts and cut up his frame or buy another to cut. And if you have the time.