My First Bozo Bike

The latest edition to my mini bike collection..well its not a bozo bike, but you can't tell by looking at it.:laugh: Its actually a Alexander Reynolds ( Arco ) EZ Rider, but it never seeus (spelling) to amaze me how people really screw these little bikes up !

Plus I got a Motovox.

Plus this little 4 wheeler for the grandkids. ALL FOR $75.00 !

Bike is complete (except engine) I just took the plastic off to mount a GX120 engine.

Last edited:
Doesn't look so bad. Original seat good enough to pattern. Stay tuned at the Warehouse for some new Arco repro products.... Nice find

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Last edited:
Doesn't look so bad. Original seat good enough to pattern. Stay tuned at the Watehouse for some new Arco repro products.... Nice find

Thats good news minibikin...I've got plans for the little guy !

.............:smile:

Last edited:
OND, Whats the date on the engine? Just curious since it appears to have a minibike throttle. It may be the original. It looks like a '75-'85 which could be correct for that bike.

Thanks guys....and not forsure on the engine date yet, but I'll check it out today. I don't think it the original engine though ..it is a side popper and it did have a extra lttle shaft coming out on the clutch side cover. Snow blower ????

Thanks guys....and not forsure on the engine date yet, but I'll check it out today. I don't think it the original engine though ..it is a side popper and it did have a extra lttle shaft coming out on the clutch side cover. Snow blower ????
Side popper was used on many Arcos. However, not the extra reverser shaft...:)

Side popper was used on many Arcos. However, not the extra reverser shaft...:)

Thanks for the Info minibikin, the old motor runs good, but it does have a slight knock. I will probably use this engine when I build the bike.

Cool scores man! What are the plans for the little 4 wheeler?
Thanks JD, I'm using a GX120 Honda engine to get it running for the grandkids...I got it mounted today plus exhaust is done, throttle hooked, gas tank mounted and hooked up and now it runs...just waiting on a jack shaft to come in from the OldMiniBikes warehouse. (hopefully tomorrow)