My first mini bike. what is it

my dad and me Found this old mini bike.I got it to fix up for my son when he gets big enough to Ride it. problem is I have no idea what the manufacturer is. the motor turns over everything is there but the pull start mechanism is broken. I need to know what the manufacturer is so I can get replacement parts to fix it up for my son. any ideas? thanks guys

buckeye

Welcome to OldMiniBikes.
What parts you need?
Most everything can be had from OldMiniBikes Warehouse. Link at top of page.
Good luck.

Pull starter assembly and throttle assembly. A fox. Do they have different models or all parts the same. And thanks

Last edited:

buckeye

Get some better pics.
The engine will have numbers either on top of the shroud or on the side.
H something, hs something, maybe..
Better pics will help.
We know people who know people that just may be able to help ya get her running.:wink:

Last edited:

buckeye

Makin fun of me boy???:laugh:

Yeah, I need to proof read. I get all excited and pound away and don't look up. I really am a terrible speller.:laugh:

My guess is a Fox Trailbug.

buckeye

You remember that goofy guy on the Real World named Puck? Skater dude. Prolly eats his own boogers kinda guy. :shrug:
I liked him. And, I like hockey. So guess I like pucks too.:laugh:

capguncowboy

You remember that goofy guy on the Real World named Puck? Skater dude. Prolly eats his own boogers kinda guy. :shrug:
I liked him. And, I like hockey. So guess I like pucks too.:laugh:

Apparently, he was arrested last summer for domestic abuse. I wonder if they had boogers on the meal plan.

Sorry to lead this off topic, I just couldn't help it :)

buckeye

No doubt a Fox. :thumbsup:
Not too sure exactly what model but, early Sprite maybe.:shrug:
Lots of good original stuff to work with.
Pretty nice bike for sure.