My new rupp project

Ok finally got my new bearing for the jack shaft and steering head ,also the wheel bearings. They are much higher grade than what comes stock .

I also found out you can't get the swing arm bushings, which is probably for the best as they seem to suck .
What i did was bought 3 high grade bearing 7/8 od and 3/8 id and installed them with 7/8 spacers and it is the sh-t .

Here are some pics

Well you super bronc guys my find this a little messed up but i pulled the shocks off my bronc and tried them on my extended swing arm .

They are 14 inches long and the stock ones are 13 " , so with the longer rear section they my be about right . Won't know till i get the front end together , and the plastic sliders are not here yet .

Well got a little more fab work done today , wanted to gusset some areas of the frame to beef it up to take some abuse . This is going to be my new flat track bike for windber next year . got to get back at those two honda xr50's .

A couple of welds look like sh-t but will grind them out and redo . Here some more pics .

More pics .

This pic should be the final stance of the bike , note the long rear shocks . The bike now has a 43" wheel base 3" longer than stock .

I still may slide the shock mount on swing arm slightly forward haven't decided yet .